- I got to talk to my brother for quite a while yesterday. And my dad, for a little bit.
- A new little kitty - another calico - has found our house and is considering staying around as long as the food lasts. (She's actually been around for a week or so... and of course she is adorable.)
- I got to spend time with my hubby watching the Packer game - at least we could have some fun even though he is sick right now.
- We got the winter tires on before the roads got icy.
- I got to spend some time in my studio. I wasn't making art, but still. It's been a while.
- I slept extra long on Saturday - and then took a nap later on.
- I almost didn't think about work all weekend.
- We had some snow falling today... none made it on the ground though. They are promising some more will fall tonight. We'll see.
- I keep making some progress reading "Dark Ages America" - I can't wait to stop feeling upset.
- I only have to work two and a half days and then I get to have five and a half days off. After all the loooooooong days, it couldn't come at a better time.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Things that made my weekend: