(Not sure I actually know how to play this, but I get ahead of myself........)
Thirteen things I wonder about regarding blogging.....
1. Do most people have no jobs and spend all of their time making their blogs look so much more fabulous than mine?
2. Is there a secret society, a master's program, or an on-line correspondence course one takes to unravel all the blogging mysteries, such as finding out what TT, HNT, permalink, blogrolling, and the like are?
4. Are most bloggers also artists, continuously creating gorgeous background images (or am I supposed to call it wallpaper?) for their blogs?
5. How come everyone but me seems to know how to make hotlinks on their site?
6. Does someone get paid to do nothing but create fun games for the rest of the people who have no jobs and play them (including me)?
7. "Getting tagged". Huh?
8. When someone leaves you a comment with a guestion, do you reply on your blog or theirs or both?
9. What else is there in the blogging etiquette handbook that I don't know about?
10. Where do I get this etiquette handbook? Amazon?
11. Does everyone end up thinking in "blogging mode" during their regular day?
12. What is a "regular day"? - we're all here all the time!!!!
13. Does not knowing the answers to these questions make me greatly, or only somewhat, inadequate?
Also, in closing, and totally off the topic......... below is an image and the web address to the story to go with it to remind us all (well us Floridians anyhow) why you never, NEVER, open the door for strangers!!!! And yes, the site is not hotlinked. See comment #5 above. http://www.islandpacket.com/front/v-media/story/5851476p-5177865c.html
Have a happy HNT, TT, and all the rest everyone!!!